RE: Your Train Is About To Come In!!! - What the hill?

From: Ibrahim Sallam (ibrahim.sallam@objectivity.com)
Date: Mon Jan 01 2001 - 19:59:20 PST

Greetings, and happy new year to you all.

I just came from a vacation in Mexico (Playa del Carmen -
Mayan Riviera), lovely place, great time.
Today I was looking at the FoRK list during the past week, and to
my surprise I found this junk email that was sent to FoRK during my
vacation using my email address.

Just want to keep the records strait, I don't send junk mail,
in a matter of fact I haven't sent email to FoRK for a long time,
I'm just lurking these days.

Cheers,
Ibrahim