"A General Theory of Love" <- great book and theory

From: Stephen D. Williams (sdw@lig.net)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 19:44:51 PST

I'm about half way through this in my recreational reading and I'm sold
already.

Very well argued answers to quite a number of psychobiological questions. As
a theory, it rings true to my experience and perception of relationships,
people, and children.

It doesn't mention 'bicameral mind' anywhere (according to the index and my
memory). It seems somewhat orthogonal to me currently. See my next post.

Published by Random House and written by three psychiatrist/professors (Lewis,
Amini, Lannon) at UCSF School of Medicine. Each author is from a different
psycho babble era.

sdw

--
sdw@lig.net                 sdw@insta.com                 swilliams@Jabber.com