$ ENTREPRENEURS $

From: 7yP3ZH7xO@mail.jei.co.kr
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 19:26:11 PST

HI My Name Is DENNIS

WELCOME TO FREEDOM
What If you learned that income tax was completely voluntary and that there was absolutely no law requiring anyone to file or pay income taxes..?

You can attend a live and interactive conference callheld by Former Judge John Rizzo and Former District Attorney Warren Richardson (lobbyist and attorney) to explain the laws proving that you do not have to pay income tax without any worry or confrontation.

If you are currently experiencing trouble with the IRS and have lawsuits, liens and/or judgements against you, we have the answers and can help. If that is the case.. CALL ME NOW..
Don't wait until the last minute to get this information!

 Call Me to schedule an appointment for the 1st available Conference at: 800-305-5488 Leave name and number twice and best time to call.. All your questions will be answered.

You will be contacted and be scheduled to attend the live and interactive conference call..

First Come First Served...

Thanks, DENNIS

Your Email Address Removal/Deletion Instructions:

   We comply with proposed federal legislation regarding unsolicited
   commercial email by providing you with a method for your email address
   to be permanently removed from our database and any future mailings
   from our company.

   To remove your address, please send an email message with the word REMOVE
   in the subject line to: eliminar949@usa.com

          If you do not type the word REMOVE in the subject line,
             your request to be removed will not be processed.