[Fwd: Ceiva experiences anyone?]

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Tue Jan 09 2001 - 17:38:11 PST

Okay, so my XML/DAV is a little rusty, but that's
really cool. A $50/year service fee plus $250 upfront
for the frame is pretty high end. Also, if I put
a picture up on my Ceiva account, I have to wait until
the picture frame dials up between 1am and 5am in order to
sync it. Looks like they could us a DAV server embedded
in their product.

Greg

>>Request

HTTP/1.1 PUT /image1 Photo3.jpg
Host: mdns.magisoft.net/Greg'Table
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<D:putimage xmlns:D="DAV:">
  <S:activity xmlns:S="PXML">
      <S:prop xmlns:S="http://kodak.com/remove-redeye.cgi">
      </S:prop>
      <S:returns Content-Type="img/jpeg">
  </S:activity>
</D:putimage>

>>Response

HTTP/1.1 207 Multi-Status Content-Type: text/xml; charset="utf-8" Content-Length: 13864
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<D:multistatus xmlns:D="DAV:">
     <D:response>
          <S:propstat>HTTP/1.1 200 OK</S>