Re: who saves every email message?

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Thu Jan 11 2001 - 07:37:17 PST

I save every single one individually addressed to me,
delete the majority of mail lists if there's an archive
available, except for ones that seem important; every single
piece of email is sorted. Really important ones get BCC'd
and sorted into the same folder; the whole thing gets archived
about 3-4 times a month.

The single most compelling reason? I can download the
whole mail archive or different folders and sync them up with
my imac, PC at home, PC at work, SGI, or Sony laptop and have
a huge knowledge management mining vein so that when I am sitting
anywhere, I can pretend I know WTF I am talking about as I
can do expert searches on any subject that I track. 8-)

Greg