Re: Am I insane?

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Sat Jan 13 2001 - 11:24:23 PST

Something else I've noticed recently as I've gone through scads of job
listings is that more and more UNIX jobs have "Web Development
experience" in the job description. Could I just stick to bash, dear?
Look and feel? Hmmm...I guess I could do that...
Cindy

--
"Think wrongly, if you please, but in all cases, think for yourself." --Doris Lesing,
British writer