Re: Trendspotting: The OReilly P2P Conference

From: Philippe Lourier (pl@technetcast.com)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 08:40:40 PST

Add me to the list! While not exactly the most senior
member of this community (I signed up two weeks
ago and this message will serve as an introduction)
I am nonetheless a subscriber and will be attending
P2P. In fact, I will be producing short video
segments from the conference and hope some of you
can find time for a quick interview. Perhaps we can
capture some of the p2p convention zeitgeist for
future generations.
ORA will probably handle the bookings for
for me so you may receive a formal request sent out
on my behalf in the next few days. In any case I look
forward to meeting all FoRKs present
at the convention... --PL

-----
Philippe Lourier, http://www.technetcast.com