Re: Today's AmIHotOrNot clone...

From: Strata Rose Chalup (strata@virtual.net)
Date: Wed Jan 17 2001 - 16:23:57 PST

Can "spankmypet.com" be far behind? No, wait, don't answer that...
though there is one cat picture where the caption says they had to
hit the cat with a frying pan to "untangle" it. Ah, those crazy
artists.

And why doesn't anyone bother to have more than two categories? Doh!

I'd actually enjoy a "rankmytank" aquarium site. Seriously! Any tanks
with baby tridacna (in good health, of course!) get at least an 8 in
my book. They're SO cute when they're little. :-) Baby morays, too.

Yeah, I know, deep in the memetic layer of any restless iconoclast
lurks some mindless ravening tendril of 97%er, but hey, who cares?
My name constitutes truth in advertising, and you never know how deep
the trepannation layer is set for at any given time. Them's the breaks.

;-)

_SRC

Jeff Barr wrote:

> http://www.rankmypet.com/index.php/show/
>
> Jeff;

Strata Rose Chalup [KF6NBZ]                      strata "@" virtual.net
VirtualNet Consulting                            http://www.virtual.net/
 ** Project Management & Architecture for ISP/ASP Systems Integration **