Re: Notice: FreeDrive Public Sharing is Discontinued (fwd)

From: Dave Winer (dave@userland.com)
Date: Mon Jan 22 2001 - 09:31:58 PST

Edd, this is why we're scrambling to get a desktop website version of our
blogging tools out asap. As the other free services turn off, they come to
us. It's viral, but in a not nice way. Of course we'd be happy to host free
sites for anyone on the FoRK list, but the things people use free web tools
for are not quite what I had in mind. ;-> Dave