Re: IDG.net

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 07:48:32 PST

Thanks Geege. Rocks. Now if I can just find a monitor
that won't blow on one of these cards after 2-3 months
of strenous play. You know what really bums me out? It
still went out and I didn't even have time to do any
playing the past 2-3 months.

Greg

Joel Strauch, special to PCWorld.com
Friday, January 12, 2001

NVidia's GeForce2 Ultra boards have finally arrived, and they've made their
mark in both price and performance. No other graphics board can match the
GeForce2 Ultra's specs: 64MB of double data rate video memory with
460-MHz effective speed (230-MHz memory with two data transfers each
cycle), a chip set with a 250-MHz core clock speed, and fill rates in the 1
billion-pixel-per-second range. I