"older than dirt"

From: Strata Rose Chalup (strata@virtual.net)
Date: Sat Jan 27 2001 - 15:16:04 PST

This was just passing around our family emails, and I'm wondering how folks
here would score. Anybody else out there get around a 19 or so? This is
"direct experience", not "oh yeah, I've heard of that".

My score is probably age-shifted due to growing up in a very rural area.
We had party lines up into 1980, for instance. I'm still under 40. Maybe
not that far under, but still under! :-)

_SRC

> How many do you remember? Start counting:

Strata Rose Chalup [KF6NBZ]                      strata "@" virtual.net
VirtualNet Consulting                            http://www.virtual.net/
 ** Project Management & Architecture for ISP/ASP Systems Integration **