RE: Intel P2P Working Group (was P2P microrant)

From: Jeffrey Kay (jkay@ENGENIA.COM)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 06:34:28 PST

I didn't see any takers to this last e-mail, so I thought I'd toss it out
there again. Anyone out there attending the PtPWG meeting next week? I
have it on my schedule.

jeffrey kay <jkay@engenia.com>
chief technology officer, engenia software, inc.
"first get your facts, then you can distort them at your leisure" -- mark
twain
"golf is an endless series of tragedies obscured by the occasional miracle"
-- sports illustrated
"if A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is
work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut." -- albert einstein