CD Business card, CD & DVD - Mastering & Replication

From: Sonic Mastering Studios (sales@sonicmastering.com)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 14:53:06 PST

Dear business owner,

Sonic Mastering Studios are committed to excellence in CD,CD-ROM & DVD Mastering services.
Our satisfied customers include: BMG Music, Sony Special Products, Time Warner Communications,
EMI-Capitol Special Markets, RCA & Yamaha Corporation.
We guarantee the highest quality and customer satisfaction.

CD / CD business card & DVD replication starting at $0.85 / each
(Price goes down on larger orders).
Including 1 to 6 colors CD label.
2 to 12 pages booklet 4/1 or 4/4.
Black or clear tray jewel case with over-wrap!

Contact us today at toll free : (866) 77-SONIC, (866) 777-6642
International: (818) 906-0252
For more information please visit our website at: http://sonicmastering.com

Yours truly,

Sean Nova
Owner / Chief Engineer
Sonic Mastering Studios
Los Angeles, CA U.S.A
sean@sonicmastering.com

If you would like to be removed from our valued customers database,
please reply with 'Remove' in the subject line.