Re: DHTML/CSS/web-based email Vulnerability

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 08:30:16 PST

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Jeff Bone wrote:

--]
--]Tom,
--]
--]Set yer freakin' clock!??

Dont look at me, I sent this nearly a month ago. For some reason in the
last 3 months I have had the worst fucking luck with forks mail servers
and list managers. Either everything I write is delayed by weeks or what
i write does get thru or if it does I get 20 bounce messages from
individual memebers.

Ive cut myself short from responding to some stuff realizing the lag would
kill the thought thread. Now i know many of you will find this a feature,
but it still is problematic. The upshot is Ive been doing more writting on
everything2 in the last month or so.

Which email addy you usingto get clean forkage?

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.org===---]
      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail