Re: DHTML/CSS/web-based email Vulnerability

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 08:32:42 PST

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

--]Tom Whore writes:
--]>
--]> I have nto hand checked this expliot, just passing it on now for the
--]> HTMLEmailIsGod crowd. I await ostrich replies:)-
--]
--]If I admit that I was trolling (just a little), will you
--]stop posting these HTML email exploit messages?
--]

Nope. Not if I find them relevant to the bogus claims of the Multimedia
Machismo that fills my inbox from time to time.

The truth shall set you free. All else costs.

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail