Re: [NIC-010208.4f9c] Other

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 08:51:50 PST

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:

--]Rodent of Unusual Size writes:
--]> Please READ THE ENTIRE SEQUENCE BELOW. Hopefully you

Funny weekend, I had to deal with them as well. Dunderheads did not update
my record to show I paid for an additional 2 years on wsmf.org. When i was
chaning the dns control to yahoo I looked at the entry and saw the Jan 22
date. Idiots. Phone calls are pointless to them, you stay on hold for
hours and then get told to write an email.

Got it fixed though, much to the amusement of wife. She never fails to
laugh at me going medevial on some poor phone jocks rear.

As for trying to get a laptop fixed, heck , toss it and buy a new one:)_
its cheaper.

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign