RE: Does "Goodbye Netscape 4.x" mean "Goodbye Netscape"?

From: Eugene Leitl (Eugene.Leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 10:31:02 PST

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Rob Drimmie wrote:

> And all the more power to them! As long as people are aware of the fact
> that there is a choice, I can respect whatever choice they've made. I'd

Indeed, your choice seems to be less users, their choice is to boycot
a repelling site.

> just rather they make the choice knowing that by chosing an older browser
> they're choosing to miss out on content.

I`d like to see which relevant content does require the use of such
bloated monstrosity as Netscape 6.0. And if you mandate the use of
IE, I`d rather not upgrade the browsers by downgrading the OS,
thankyouverymuch.