RE: "Rage to Master" from Dr. Winner

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 11:54:59 PST

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Lisa Dusseault wrote:

--]In the more limited domain of financial success, "The Millionaire Mind" and
--]other books by the same authors have some demographic documentation of this;
--]one generation makes money and subsequent generations generally spend it
--]until it's all gone. I can't remember how strong the evidence is.

The Kenedy Clan might be a good pop example of this. Pappa joe runs rum
, makes a load of cash fromt hat and real estate such that he then
sets his boys up to run the country. Of the sons Larry and Moe get capped
in the noggin leaving Shemp in charge but hes off drinking his dads legacy
and keeping the seat warm on the family seat on the exchange..er
government. The thrid generation pick of the litter makes a gloosy mag
(loss ) and then a Big Booper Richie Vlanes Buddyy Holly esque plane trip
to see the better parts of the clan.

Its the trickle down theory of genetic investment.

I bet studying the lineage and financial stability of long running family
based empires would be a good way to show this over more time than the
skip jack eraists.

justa thought

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.doesntexist.com===---]
      \ /