A Lunch TIme Poll

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 13:31:08 PST

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Josh Cohen wrote:

--]I don't know about anyone else, but I often consider that
--]if I am stricken with a terminal illness, such as cancer
--]or HIV/AIDS, that I'd prefer to live my last days as
--]fully as possible.

Yep, im gonna drink down life like it was the last glass of Guiness on the
planet. When its done though Ill be damned if Ill settle for Budweiser.

So heres a thread starter...sort of a Lunch Time poll sort of
thing....Your going to die in 2 month. The first month is pain free,
the second you will be in such pain that youll be bed bound , mostly
unconscious, in pain when your awake, and cost your family much denero.

How do you spend the first month and then how do you spend the second
month?