Re: A Lunch TIme Poll

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Tue Feb 20 2001 - 13:44:25 PST

Month 1 - all of it. (except what I want to leave for others)
Month 2 - none, cuz I will have already spent a couple hundred on some
permanent painkillers, so I will be outta here! No month 2 for me,
thanks.

--
"Think wrongly, if you please, but in all cases, think for yourself." --Doris Lessing,
British writer