Re: A Lunch TIme Poll

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 07:49:35 PST

On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Jay Thomas wrote:

--]I notice you didn't answer your own poll, Tom.

I didint want to jizz on the answers:)- I figured Id let some come down
the pike before I posted mine.

When I was younger I would have gone for the mad last minute global
dashes, orgys with pam anderson, cage match with Mick Foley (me as my
George the Anmial Steel Jr persona) or hostile take over of MS. Since ive
gotten a family of my own I really cant think of any better way then to
spend time reading to the kid and being with my wife and freinds.

The second month I hang around just long enough so that everyone gets a
last goodbye,i play one last game of something(probably a real time
strategy game, i hug my kid kiss my wife, I take my special meds with a
guiness chaser and go to sleep.

No fuss no muss.

Now knowing me I will spend some time in the first month setting up the
mp3 playlist of music for the wake and service as well as making some last
minuet divx montages and planing at least one or two long term praticle
jokes on some of my closer friends. I will also make sure an ISP is paid
for a least two years in advance to run my tomwhore shell account that
will be equiped with a a babilzer/travesty program with some sort of key
word trigger so that I can keep on forking for a while.

DEath, be not proud, nor spellchecked

      /"\ [---=== WSMF ----http://wsmf.org===---]
      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign