Re: A Lunch TIme Poll

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 11:44:35 PST

Tomwhore writes:

> So heres a thread starter...sort of a Lunch Time poll sort of
> thing....Your going to die in 2 month. The first month is pain free,
> the second you will be in such pain that youll be bed bound , mostly
> unconscious, in pain when your awake, and cost your family much denero.

How much money do I have?

Assuming reasonabe liquidity... a few days of quiet contemplation in some
remote, rustic setting, followed by 3 weeks of global / urban travel and
absolute debauchery. A couple of days of feel-good philanthropy, then
*maybe* a Pascal's gamble of some kind. Then off to find a sympathetic doc
who'll help me euthanize myself subsequent to a nice ice nap.

jb