Re: Someone set up us the bomb

From: Chuck Murcko (chuck@topsail.org)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 13:33:33 PST

You've bloody got me. As whacked as the translation is, it's really only good for a
once- or twice-through before it's old. Cats' laugh is still the best part, though.

I actually liked one translation from a Japanese radio transmitter manual about care around
high voltage and the fact that it could "take your soul away to the heavens at a touch".
Pretty poetic.

Definitive answer from the CS undergrads I know at UofMD is that it stays funny, if
you're drunk enough.

Maybe only Hunter S. Thompson knows for sure.

On Wednesday, February 21, 2001, at 02:27 PM, cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net wrote:

> I was wondering if my question had made it to the list. (:
>
> ALL YOUR NO-FLY ZONE ARE BELONG TO US !!
> --GWB
>
> On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Joseph S. Barrera III wrote:
>
> > Chuck Murcko writes:
> > > Pretty funny/creative parody of an old PC game. Pretty not PC AFAICS,
> > > too. 8^)
> > >
> > > Originally came to me from a friend titled "All your base are belong to us".
> >
> > Oh good, now you can answer miss cdale's question.
> >
> > - Joe
> >
> > all your base
> > all your base
> >

> --
> "Think wrongly, if you please, but in all cases, think for yourself." --Doris
> Lessing,
> British writer

Chuck Murcko
Topsail Group