Re: Now that KnowNow is movin' on up

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 15:51:28 PST

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001, Mike Dierken wrote:

--]> When I become an Evil Overlord:

--]> 6. I will not gloat over my enemies' predicament before killing them.
--]> 22. I will never utter the sentence "But before I kill you, there's just
--]> one thing I want to know."

http://www.cheapass.com/mrbond.html

Before I Kill You, Mister Bond...

Imagine, just once, luring the master spy into your evil lair and putting
a bullet in his head. Imagine resisting the temptation to gloat over your
prize, to tell him your secret plans, to let him escape certain death and
blow up your lair in the process. Imagine winning. Yeah, right. "Before I
kill you, Mister Bond, I am going to tell you my entire life story,
because I believe you're the only man alive who would understand..."
Game Synopsis: Every player is a supervillain. You are trying to lure
talented spies into your lair, some of whom are more talented than others.
Once you have caught a spy, you can kill him right away. Or, you can taunt
him and risk his probable escape, in which he will inevitably destroy your
Lair. Each time you taunt the spy, his point value doubles. Do you feel
lucky? Mister Bond is now in its fourth, "Better" edition, and selling as
strong as ever.

Designed by James Ernest.