Re: Divorce: shared custody should be mandatory

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 12:40:45 PST

Xi hasn't seen any of this teasing about having one parent, I think
because it's not such a strange or different thing. Most of her class are
children whose parents have split up. Hell, I didn't even have that
problem when I was growing up. Of course, a couple kids whose parents
didn't get married were called bastards, but it wasn't something that
lasted long. I think kids are more concerned with what they can sense,
such as big noses, speech impediments, boobs, and body odor. (:

--
"Think wrongly, if you please, but in all cases, think for yourself." --Doris Lessing,
British writer