Re: Embedded Python VM

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endeavors.com)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 16:49:18 PST

Dude, DAV/WebFolders for the Palm is coming soon. We already
do drag and drop to ipaq, DnD to the palm pilot is right around
the corner. The latest desktop is minutes away from the final
2.0 release.

The neatest thing about palm-based computing is that you can
use them to sign documents--the single biggest show stopper
for e-business. Before you needed to get an email attachment,
send it to the printer, sign it, fax it back to the person or
scan it in and resend a new email attachment. Now all you do is
send it to any of their palm devices on or offline, and wait
for the signature to come back to you or someone else.

DigSigs? They're worse to roll out thank PKI&DRM combined.

Greg

--
Gregory Alan Bolcer        | gbolcer@endtech.com    | work: 949.833.2800
Chief Technology Officer   | http://www.endtech.com | cell: 714.928.5476