Re: Embedded Python VM

From: Chuck Murcko (chuck@topsail.org)
Date: Fri Feb 23 2001 - 23:03:15 PST

???

I've been building Palm apps with gcc on Linux for awhile now.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/prc-tools/

and the SDK is a free download from Palm, works like Apple Developer Connection (requires registration, but no NDAs unless you want the family jewels).

Chuck

Chuck Murcko
Topsail Group
http://www.topsail.org/