Re: Divorce: shared custody should be mandatory

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Sat Feb 24 2001 - 12:44:01 PST

A parenting class wouldn't hurt either. Most valuable class I ever took,
so I took it twice. THAT should be mandatory, if anything is.
Counselling only helps someone if they think they need the help. A
parenting class gives valuable information, even if someone already thinks
s/he knows it all.

--
"Think wrongly, if you please, but in all cases, think for yourself." --Doris Lessing,
British writer