Re: Inventories A Poppin'

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 16:59:51 PST

In a message dated 2/26/01 1:33:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
strata@virtual.net writes:

<< Oh, you've been reading that great article on Network Associates, I bet.>>

actually, net appliances and my beloved brocade, whom i thought were immune
to fallout from inventory glut we all saw coming.

 <<If inventories at distributors or retail points are swelling, AND the
 companies providing that inventory are booking it as revenue when it
 hits the distributors or retail points, there's a very simple formula
 that predicts the health of a company-- for all values of X, X sucks.

 Average this across the sample space of the industry.

 :-) >>

what are you smiling about? i need a snorkel!

gg

<<_SRC >>