RE: in shock

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Mon Feb 26 2001 - 22:14:39 PST

Good points, kragen, but ya don't get breast cancer from smoking. (: As
far as dying of lung cancer because of smoking is concerned, since I'm
such a fucking addict, I subscribe to what Kurt Vonnegut says about
smoking being the only respectable form of suicide. (If anyone knows
which preface of which book he wrote all this stuff in, I'll give you a
cookie, cuz I'll be damned if I can find it) Nah, not really. I'd much
rather run smack into a wall than die of cancer.
C, who has also been exposed to massive amounts of DDT down here in MS
from the mosquito trucks, which DOES cause breast cancer. (:

--
"Think wrongly, if you please, but in all cases, think for yourself." --Doris Lessing,
British writer