other overlaps (was Re: Odd to hear an earthquake....)

From: Grlygrl201@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 16:15:37 PST

In a message dated 2/28/01 3:48:08 PM Eastern Standard Time,
mattj@newsblip.com writes:

<< Darn, I thought if the quake shook his keyboard just right, Tom might
 actually spell correctly :-)

 -Matt Jensen
  NewsBlip.com
  Seattle >>

hit in the head with a brick, were we, matt? 8-)

anyway, in observation of the last day of black history month 2001, i looked
for Waverly Person" who has, i think, the perfect name for someone working
with the usgs. he's not biographied here, but he's found by name:
bhttp://www.princeton.edu/~mcbrown/display/faces.html

will venn for food,
gg