Re: FoRK This Action!! (P2P's Dark Side)

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 13:25:07 PST

(and now wallace greenslade steps to this mike)

Old bits.

Ingtiiddleipoo
-----------------------

From: Tom Whore <tomwhore@i...>
Date: Fri Feb 2, 2001 11:51am
Subject: Juno nono (fwd)

(ed, for those playing along this is message 18549 on the yahoogroups
searchable index of fork)

(tom, im not sure who this ed guy is but hes tagging on our posts)

I saw this up on slashdotty today and though of my wife. After a year of
sohabitating she still clings to her Juno account. Why? I dont know. I
have offered her a wsmf.org drop, a slack.net account and even to hook her
up theough our @home mail if she wanted. Old habits die hard i guese,
hopefully this will help to make her jump ship. Anyone got further 411 on
this? Can they turn my wifes computer into a sweatshop for corp amerika?

http://slashdot.org/yro/01/02/01/2127239.shtml