Napster's Burning/ F*d

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 11:55:12 PST is fucked. I've ordered 5 things from them
the past few months and received none. I had
multiple enquiries and was told each time it was the
manufacturers fault. Calling the manufacturers found
out there's nothing on their side. They're just now
laying off a ton of people.

You knew things started going poorly when they start
blaming their internal problems on external distributors.

There's only so many times I will put up being
fucked around with by a company.