Capture The Attention Of Millionaires

From: christine21@intsrv.erel.com.tr
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 16:29:30 PST

Home Page

The One Who Can Connect You To
The World's Rich & Famous!

Capture The Attention Of Millionaires!

A unique marketing system designed to out-perform
all other methods of advertising!

Connect your website to the most affluent and effective Upscale Mega-Mall in existence.

  • Quality, unique visitation with guaranteed results

  • A complete internet program with subscriber driven Ezine backed by National TV campaign, opt in email, our own ISP, and monthly upscale publication with proven results

All Qualified Responses will receive complimentary consultation, media kit, a copy of our luxury magazine and access to our marketing website with documented references.

YES! I want to capture the attention of MILLIONAIRES!
Please tell me more...

Name: *
Work Phone: *
Home Phone: *
Best Time To Call:
Email: *

*required fields

All information will be kept strictly confidential.

For an immediate consultation
Call

1-708-401-0124

If this message reached you in error
or you want to be removed from future mailings, Click Here