Re: argh

From: Wayne E Baisley (wbaisley@enspherics.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 08:36:00 PST

> > disseminator.
>
> huh? what?

Context, mon ami. I had the same problem, which is readily resolved by
referring to recent message by same grly under subject: Big Uncle (was
P2P's essense - was FoRK This Action!! (P2P's Dark Side)).

Completely unrelated, but in a pigheaded determination to include newish
bits (but not to elevate the discussion in the slightest), has everyone
(at least those of us living in houses full of females) seen the new
Tampax tagline? It makes me laugh, but that's as easy as selling stents
to the VPOTUS.

  Kotex fits. Period. (TM)

You heard it here first.

Cheers,
Wayne

I once was confused, but now I'm foundered.