Ginger discussed on Today Show?

From: Steve Dossick (steve@knownow.com)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 09:01:41 PST

Did anyone else catch some dude from Inside Magazine on the Today Show
discussing 'Ginger' (Dean Kamen's mega-hyped invention)? I only saw the
last 90 seconds of the segment, and there's nothing on the Inside Magazine
site or the Today Show site, but from what I could gather, they were
claiming Ginger is a hydrogen-powered (possibly via H-fuel cells) scooter.

The hydrogen-powered part is cool, but a scooter? After all that hype? :)
-s

--
Steve Dossick
Chief Architect