Re: [XML Bastard] XML Sucks! Fork You! No! Fork Yourself!

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 13:17:40 PST

Mark Day wrote:

> The Lisp experience also suggests that we'll wind up with a bunch of people
> who don't understand the whining about XML syntax because they really do
> grok it as is.

Yeah, you're probably right. And this is probably the very thing that will
finally send the New Jersey crowd --- Pike, Presotta, et. al. --- over the edge
for the final time. :-)

Plumbing is so good, so cool, so right... and formats that work with regexps so
nice... still, it's all about <>, babee!

jb