Re: Magic Kinkdom, for sale, sold (fwd)

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 21:10:21 PST

Not really any news. We have decided that we'd like to find a place that
is under the rule of a government that would a) leave us be as long as we
paid whatever taxes and b) would protect us from outside forces. Is this
possible? Dunno. We'll see. We figure that taxes is worth protection.

--
"Think wrongly, if you please, but in all cases, think for yourself." --Doris Lessing,
British writer