Introduction

From: peterjkilby (peterjkilby@email.msn.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 07:11:08 PST

Hi all

Rather than just jump out at you lot from the shadows of my UK based trading lair, I felt an intro was worthwhile. (Awaits abuse) . I have had intercourse with several of the members here already so my appearance should not be too much of a surprise to some of you.

My trading activities are mainly UK based, and occaisonally I do an honest days work as an IT consultant (contradiction ?), and love getting my Chopper out when the weather permits.

Looking forward (I may regret that comment) to joining in with some banter, persprective from the UK markets with a little input on the technical side maybe ;-)

Peter