Re: we get NO signal, all your 802.11 base are belong to the Man

From: Gregory Alan Bolcer (gbolcer@endtech.com)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 10:40:15 PST

Eugene.Leitl@lrz.uni-muenchen.de wrote:

> Tony Finch wrote:
>
> > http://www.consume.net
>
> Gee, dude, that's soo last year.

Yeah, what's with that? I need some real
solutions here. I've been trying to figure
out how to start a local consume.net around here
in anaheim hills as our house is lacking any
means of broadband (cable, dsl, sat) while
about 3 miles away at my wife's parent's house
they have full blown access to all 3 and don't
have any of them.

Can't get here from there.

Greg

p.s. I was on the consume.net mailing list
for a while and had to bow out from too much
low-level traffic.