Re: we get NO signal, all your 802.11 base are belong to the Man

From: Tom WSMF (
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 11:51:40 PST

On Sat, 10 Mar 2001 wrote:

--]So, it appears that implementing munchkinesque networks
--]using current 802.11-inspired attention flash does not
--]appear very high on FoRK's agenda. It doesn't even raise
--]enough attention to whine, bitch and moan about it. Too bad.
Actualy we had a thread about this a week or so ago. Check the archives. I
brought it up in conjunction with the wireless networks being made
inportland and setalle from and for da people.

The urls and etc are in the posts.

      \ /
       X ASCII Ribbon Campaign
      / \ Against HTML Mail