RE: line of sight networking....

From: Meltsner, Kenneth (Kenneth.Meltsner@ca.com)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 14:06:01 PST

Actually, if you have Covad as an CLEC, you can probably get Speakeasy.net as your ISP. Quite nice service -- they had a number of escalation battles with Ameritech/Covad to get me hooked up. And they understand static IPs, dynamic IPs, don't check MAC addresses or use PPPoe, and are perfectly happy if you want to use NAT routers to hook up your home network to their line.

Ken