Lifetime Residual Income - Free Membership_____________

From: efvor@371.net
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 12:19:34 PST

Have Your Downline Built
BEFORE
You Spend Any Money!

This program even offers you a Monthly Guaranteed Minimum Income !!

Guaranteed DOWNLINE, Guaranteed INCOME!

Don't miss out on this Great Opportunity to secure yourself a Guaranteed.
Monthly Minimum Income!!!

It's
FREE to join our Post Launch Program !!! Your FREE membership #
will also be entered into a lucky draw to WIN $100 to shop online !!

ALL new members who join after you will be placed in ONE Straight Line
down UNDER you. YOU can easily get 500-1,000 members under YOU
in a month !!

There is absolutely
NO RISK to get involved and NO COST to join our
Post Launch Program.

We work hard to be great sponsors and help those who really want to
develope a great relationship with others and develope a long term
and lasting residule income.

The program offers a great consumer value. Free membership offers
you the opportunity to check it out for Free!

To Sign Up :
Simply reply to:
successful13@excite.com
Put in the Subject Line: Send My FREE Membership (required)
Place in the letter Content: Your First and Last Name (required)
Your Email Address if different from the current one.

All information comes with your FREE Membership!

You have nothing to lose and potentially a lot to gain.

JOIN TODAY !!!

We will confirm your position and send you your Member Number
and a special report as soon as possible.

Internet Services
For Permanant Remove
mailto:success1@arabia.com