Re: Ginger discussed on Today Show? (fwd)

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Thu Mar 15 2001 - 17:43:45 PST

Fwd--------From Geege at work0--------

hey! i agree with you! (it's me, geege, at work). i don't have ACCESS to
mass transit.

yesh, i wish i lived in portland or nyc, where i could actually get
somewhere on a train. we can't have subways here - they'd be underwater.
you can't centralize things here either - there is no center of commerce.
there is no freaking locational organization. people live and work all over
the place.

the mentality here may change as we get influx from other areas. it's a
redneck southern baptist close the borders freaking city. huge horizon but
shortsighted citizens.