DELIVERY FAILURE: 550 foru2cy@mindspring.com...User unknown

From: Postmaster@accton-smc.com
Date: Sat Mar 17 2001 - 17:20:18 PST

Your message

  Subject: second mortgage 19312

was not delivered to:

  foru2cy@mindspring.com

because:

  550 foru2cy@mindspring.com...User unknown

attached mail follows:

FREE MORTGAGE INFO

APR, Fixed rate, points, discount rates, application fees...Sound familiar? It does if you are searching for a mortgage, refinancing, debt consolidation, etc. .

Stop trying to figure it all out, they make it confusing for a reason! Let us do all the work for you. We will search an entire database with thousands of current lenders and programs, sift through all the fine print and confusing terms, and find those that fit your needs. End the hassles and confusion right now. we do all the work for you, absolutely FREE.

Simply Click Here, and fill out the short form.

Please click here to be REMOVED