Re: How to Good-Bye Depression

From: Wayne E Baisley (wbaisley@enspherics.com)
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 15:33:06 PST

JB> Huh? Is this an automobile repair technique I'm not familiar with?

It's the straining and grunting with the torquemada wrench, I s'pose.

LD> that a practitioner of Anal Constriction can do #### three times
LD> without "drawing out"? I can't make head or tail of it.

This is pure speculation on my part, but I'd guess it's one of those
'orgasm sans ejaculation' ideas. Like the general in Dr. Strangleove
who enjoys women but won't share his essence with them. It weakens one.
But then, it could be something with feces. Insclutable.

And a happy St. Patty's Day, belatedly.

Slainte,
Wayne