RE: [CNET] MSN Messenger 29.5 meelyun, AOL Instant Messenger 29.1 meelyun

From: cdale@silly.techmonkeys.net
Date: Sun Mar 18 2001 - 17:05:33 PST

No. That is the only tech company I have worked for. (No, wait, I also
worked at Bell South, who uses NONE of Bill's stuff in their Data Center.
Hmm.) I also know that RH was a testing ground to get these sorts of
applications ready for Linux+Oracle, so, love Bill all ya want, but some
folks choose not to, and others are helping them find alternatives. You
are a different breed than the ones who don't love Bill and his products,
so I don't expect you to understand, nor do I want you to try. It's like
talking to a pro-lifer about abortion. Beating a dead horse. You just
stick to your bloated GUI shit, and I'll stick to my CLI and my hatred
for GUI in the kernel. (: And, in case anyone hasn't told you this
week, you should learn how to communicate without trying to bash the one
you're talking to. Maybe an anger managment class would help. (: Go
ahead, I know you're going to flame me again. I'm ready for it. I
expect it. It's like knowing that when you tell your child she can't
have that piece of candy, she is going to fall onto the floor and kick
and scream. Predictable. And childish.

--
"Think wrongly, if you please, but in all cases, think for yourself." --Doris Lessing,
British writer