RE: [CNET] MSN Messenger 29.5 meelyun, AOL Instant Messenger 29.1meelyun

From: Tom WSMF (tomwhore@inetarena.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 07:54:22 PST

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Eugene Leitl wrote:

--]He is going to need every single cent of it, for the winter is coming.

This is where folks thought they were , or at least ont he road to , when
the law suits ran up to the mass media and linux got exposure, that the
war was all but won and the evil cast out before them, and thus spoke
another will..

GATES-
Now is the winter of our discontent
Made glorious summer by this sun of Torvalds;
And all the clouds that lour'd upon our house
In the deep bosom of the ocean buried.
Now are our brows bound with victorious wreaths;
Our bruised arms hung up for monuments;
Our stern alarums chang'd to merry meetings,
Our dreadful marches to delightful measures.

This whole damn thing smacks so much of Richard right down to the nearly
groutesque visage Gates has made for himself, the contorted swag too
hideous to be apart of polite society. SO what does he do??

And therefore,--since I cannot prove a lover,
To entertain these fair well-spoken days,--
I am determined to prove a villain,
And hate the idle pleasures of these days.
Plots have I laid, inductions dangerous,
By drunken prophecies, libels, and dreams,
To set my brother Clarence and the king
In deadly hate the one against the other:

etc etc.

Hiers locked up and murdered, loves made to bend to the twisted guiles of
the hideous creature of evil, brothers set to fight amongst themselves
while the spoils fall into evils camp.

WHos Richmond? Does he save the day? Does Bill get a horse?

Remeber, winter (adversity) was richards best time. WIll will survive
these times?

(need more chai)