Re: Becoming our mother?

From: Antoun Nabhan (antoun@arrayex.com)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 10:36:54 PST

Well, it might be true over some domain or in some relative sense. I
actually don't know. But it seems to be too glibly repeated in too many
contexts to let go without scrutiny!

If there's anyone out there making corporate profit or personal income and
paying zero tax, all in the same taxable year, I'm very curious as to what
loopholes they're using. I've been taught a thimbleful of tax law but this
zero tax trick thus far escapes me.

--A.