Re: Why "progressive" tax schemes are evil

From: Jeff Bone (jbone@jump.net)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 20:37:43 PST

True, but don't confuse the issue. Ubiquitous, onerous debt resulting from the
insane availability of credit is a VERY VERY VERY serious problem --- I'm sure
you heard last week about the 8 year-old kid who was approved for a $5k credit
card without any parental involvement.

It's a bad thing.

It doesn't in any way validate or support progressive tax schemes.

jb